Dear Santa



















Santa
Last Christmas you gave me
A lovely bedtime story book
I'm sorry Santa, I didn't read that
Until this Christmas

Santa
I want my Ammi to read
Those stories to me
But I don't understand Santa
Why my Ammi didn't read
Those Stories until this Christmas

Santa
My Thaththi says
Ammi can't read stories now
Because now she lives with angels
Is it true Santa?
I thought I am my Ammi's
One and only little angel

Santa
I remember once my Ammi told me
Santa gives presents
For all the little angels on Christmas
Is it true Santa?
Do you have so much presents?

Santa
I don't need any presents this Christmas
Can you give my present to those angels
Who's keeping my Ammi away from me
And please ask them to give my Ammi
Back to Ammi's little angel

Santa
I promise you, I'll be a good girl
I won't ask my Ammi to read
Two bedtime stories to me
I'll sleep with just one story
But Santa, I want only my Ammi
To read that story to me.


Muthu Paba
2006

3 Response to "Dear Santa"

  1. වර්ණා says:
    December 20, 2011 at 5:30 AM

    hmm Santa I want my thaththi back..

  2. Nuwan Says:
    December 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

    Hithata danenawa godak.......

  3. වැසි දැරිය - The Rain Girl says:
    January 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM

    very nice akki, and if you have much time please visit my blog!

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons